Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions
  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).

1) I have done a lot interesting things for eg. learning more about the mac bk..
2) I have learnt more about SST and it its type of learning method..
3) I chose SST because it has better learning methods than any other school..
4) My aspiration is to make full use of the teachers effort of teaching us and make SST proud by being a bright student..
5) I have learnt from the picture above that i need to stand up and be courageous to do presentation..

No comments:

Post a Comment