Sunday, January 16, 2011

Orientation Reflection

1)What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
2)What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
3)What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
4)What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
5)What are you looking forward in 2011?
1) The three highlights was the high elements , badge ceremony, and the first day of school.
2) When i was about to go up on the swinging log but it was times up i was disappointed , when we were doing the helium pole i was frustrated.
3) My takeaways is that when i was trusting Shiying to go on the broken bridge , when i was sitting alone eating lunch coz i was upset over something all the girls came over and was sitting together with me to eat lunch.
4) I learnt i had been friendly to others.
5)A friendly class with good grades in my hand and a great and fun year.

No comments:

Post a Comment